Sunday 19 June 2011

Weekend Shopping Spree



I went shopping with my couz at the weekend and ended up buying no clothes but lots of make-up and accessories! When I end up finding no clothes-I love coming home with lots and lots of smaller items to compensate hehe!

Dove have teamed up with Nails Inc who are giving away limited edition nail polish with every two purchases of their beauty finish deodorant at Boots. The two shades include: Havana (pale pastel pink shade) and
Copacabana (bright coral orange shade). It was definitely worth buying four bottles of unnecessary deodorant for as Nail Inc costs £11 each typically which I am never willing to spend. Bargain!

I ended up bringing home four bottles of nail polish including a No7 in 'So Simple' (a beige pastel shade) and a Barry M in 'Melba' which is a pretty peachy shade I have been looking for everywhere =) Boots were also doing '3 for 2' on all eyelashes hence I snapped up a few Eyelure boxes! Love Boots and their special offers I can never resist >.< I bought a new Carmex and the new Maybelline 'Falsies' mascara which I am eager to try as I have read raving reviews about it.

Last but not least my haul of bargain jewellery from Primark. I have an obsession for gold jewellery and have been looking for a big gold cuff for ages however was unwilling to pay £12-15 for one from places like Topshop so when I saw this cuff for £2.50 I was super happy! I also picked up a bow bangle and a cute bracelet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment