Tuesday 16 August 2011

It's Been a While...

Wow I've neglected this space for a while...sorry have been so busy with things lately! Some crazy things have happened since I last been on here, e.g. the riots in UK! I'm just going to update with lots of pictures for this post of some of the things I've been up to in the past few weeks...enjoy!

*WARNING: Picture-Heavy Post!*

"A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words"

Bench-Building: "Honey the Little Helper..."

For some reason Honey seems to love to sleep amongst all the tools and the un-finished bench my bro has been building! How adorable huh?! ;)


Bench Completion: Honey marks her spot

Minnie & Mickey :)

It was my cousin's wedding last week during the riots in Brum which was scary! Lucky we got out before it all started kicking off! Few weeks before, I went to her hen-do (my first hen-do actually!) which was in the theme of 'Mickey & Minnie'. Was interesting shall I say! So many people are getting hitched lately, it's kinda scary! Everyone is growing up so fast! Does that mean I am getting old lol?!...


Kite-Flying

"What you looking at? I don't like walking and what?"
Honey loves chilling in the beach tent - much prefer it than running around the park! Not your typical dog for sure! She knows how to relax haha! ^__^

"However I do like this tent..."

"This is my kind of walking ;)"

Walking past St Pauls


 
So this was the scene at the entrance of Westfields during the week of the riots-gates and police dogs were there guarding the place. Nothing stops me from a shopping spree haha. Extra security during my trip - why not hey?! ^.^ 

Decisions Decisions.... ^__^

Worst Vietnamese-style noodles ever...Westfields foodcourt - NEVER again!

Just some random pics I've taken in the lsat few weeks...please excuse the quality of the pics as they are all from my phone! Need to get a real camera soon lol  >.< Ciao for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment