Wednesday 31 October 2012

Percy Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask

Drinking my green tea and waiting for my hair to receive another immense pampering from my newest hair mask, figured I should share with you its greatness! This being the Percy Reed 'Totally TLC Hydrating Mask' which I picked up yesterday after getting a blow dry (oh so glam!) before my plush work do =)


It cost £20 for 175ml which is slightly pricey for a salon brand however I have to say I really felt like it has worked its magic on my dry and brittle hair after all the curling/straightening/curling/straightening I've put my hair through lately.

My hair felt super soft and shiny, a drastic change to how it felt after shampooing, where it was dry and extremely 'hay' like! It's only my second time using this and I am already falling in love. Definitely comparable to one of my all time favourite masks by Red Ken, the 'All Soft Heavy Cream' which is made for brittle hair like mine.

Thanks for reading xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment